I certify that I am of lawful age and the owner of the cat entered in the "Cat Name" field above. My cat will be enrolled in Executive Private Cat Training Program for the preselected minimum number of weeks beginning on the date entered as "Training Start Date" above.
A $100 deposit is required to schedule and will be credited toward the amount due the first day of training. You will be invoiced separately for this amount. This deposit will be applied to the program total and is refundable only if program is cancelled at least 21 days prior to scheduled start date.
The cost of the program as agreed upon is $420 per week of training. There will be a $10-15/session surcharge for locations outside of our service area. If applicable, you will be notified of this prior to program start. I agree to pay weekly as per due dates indicated on invoice issued at start of training. I further agree that if I default on any such payment to Beyond the Dog, LLC and this is turned over for the purposes of collection that I will be responsible for all court costs, including any special process server fees, all reasonable attorney fees, and any and all other costs related to the judicial collection of this contract.
I agree to make any necessary schedule changes the Friday prior to the scheduled appointment. I further understand that if I cancel the scheduled appointment or Beyond the Dog, LLC is unable to train my cat because of my absence, I forfeit the currently scheduled session.
I agree that if my cat requires any medical treatment while being trained by Beyond the Dog, LLC I am responsible for all such bills and authorize Beyond the Dog, LLC to take my cat to a veterinarian of their choice if any such problems occur. I understand that these medical problems may include, but are not limited to urinalysis, fecal exam, urgency care and treatment, surgeries, etc. I further agree, if injury or death occurs to my cat, Beyond The Dog, LLC will not be held liable.
I authorize Beyond the Dog to conduct this training in my place of residence, and to take my cat to specific public places as the program requires. I authorize Beyond the Dog to enter and exit my place of residence for training or to pick up or drop off my cat while I am away from the residence (unless instructed otherwise in writing by the owner).
I (and all members of the family/residence) further agree and understand that in order for the training and behavior modification of my cat to be successful, the following must occur:
- my presence at the follow up lessons included in such training;
- refraining from using obedience commands being taught in the training program unless authorized in writing by Beyond the Dog, LLC;
- refraining from intervening, correcting and reinforcing inappropriate behavior being addressed in the training program unless authorized in writing by Beyond the Dog, LLC;
- refraining from attempting any reinforcement, enforcement, or intervention/correction of any kind of behaviors being addressed in the training program days unless authorized in writing by Beyond the Dog, LLC;
- consistency in my cat’s environment as instructed by Beyond the Dog, LLC throughout the training program;
- consistency in my cat’s environment as instructed by Beyond the Dog, LLC at the end of the training program and from then on out;
- my learning how to reinforce appropriate behavior and correct/prevent inappropriate behavior by my cat during the lessons included in the program by Beyond the Dog, LLC;
- my practicing these lessons learned with my cat as provided to me by Beyond the Dog, LLC.
I agree to the terms of this contract and verify that all information provided above is true. I hereby acknowledge and agree that I have read this contract, understand its terms and agree to all provisions by submitting this form to Beyond the Dog, LLC.