- High levels of obedience centered around heavy distractions
- Treatment of aggression and separation anxiety
- Additional behaviors such as housebreaking, chewing, and more
- Prices vary at each location, so please visit the respective website for more information. The following rates apply to all locations, however.
- A $250 deposit is required to schedule the program.
- Half of the program (minus $250 deposit) is paid at drop off and the remainder due at the return.
Beyond the Dog’s Board and Train Program is similar to the all-inclusive dog training program in terms of intensity. The one major difference is that your dog stays with a trainer of ours. Owners who live just outside our three major service areas can benefit from this program. You can drive to Kansas City, Houston, or Austin, drop your dog off, and then come pick them up at the end of the program. Dogs with severe problem behaviors or aggression are best suited for this program. Nevertheless, you can start your new dog’s training off on the right foot with this program.
Trainers will teach your dog or puppy daily for up to two hours. In some cases, trainers will take dogs to public areas to develop a highly-obedient dog with many distractions. Overall, trainers will teach eight basic commands. You can use these commands in your home, at the park, and other public areas. After the program is over, the trainer will teach you the training techniques. This process takes about two one-hour-long sessions in your home.
Important Note: Beyond the Dog has limited openings for Board and Train Programs. This helps us ensure dogs get the highest quality of training possible.
Call us today if you are interested in our Board and Train Program.