- High levels of obedience centered around heavy distractions
- Treatment of aggression and separation anxiety
- Additional behaviors such as housebreaking, chewing, and more
- Prices vary at each location, so please visit the respective website for more information. The following rates apply to all locations, however.
- A $250 deposit is required to schedule the program.
- Payment in full is due on or prior to the program start date.
Beyond the Dog’s Board and Train Program is similar to the all-inclusive dog training program in terms of intensity. The one major difference is that your dog stays with a trainer at their home, making this program ideal for those outside of our service areas. You can drive to Kansas City, Houston, Austin, or St. Louis, drop your dog off, and then come pick them up at the end of the program.This program is great for dogs with severe problem behaviors or aggression. If you are wanting to start out your puppy’s training on the right paw, though, this program is also perfect for you!
Trainers will teach your dog or puppy daily for up to two hours. In some cases, trainers will take dogs to public areas to develop a highly-obedient dog even in areas with many distractions. Overall, trainers will teach eight basic commands. You can use these commands in your home, at the park, and other public areas. After the program is over, the trainer will teach you the training techniques. This process takes about two one-hour-long sessions in your home.
Important Note: Beyond the Dog has limited openings for Board and Train Programs. This helps us ensure dogs get the highest quality of training possible.
Call us today if you are interested in our Board and Train Program.