- Some off-leash obedience with a focus on high levels of obedience with heavy distractions
- Aggression and other more severe behaviors
- A mix of severe problem behavior, aggression, and high obedience
- Prices vary at each location, so please visit the respective website for more information. The following rates apply to all locations, however.
- $250 Deposit required to schedule the program. This amount will be credited toward the amount due the first day of training.
- There will be a $10-15/session surcharge for locations outside of our service area. If applicable, you will be notified of this prior to the program start.
The All-Inclusive Dog Training Program is Beyond the Dog’s most popular for owners wanting a highly obedient dog. Dogs that exhibit serious problem behaviors or aggression can be treated using this option. This program is performed inside your home. Some of the training may occur in public areas where certain behaviors occur. Of course, this is only applicable to certain dogs. This program is one of the most intensive and very similar to our board and train program. However, the only difference is your dog stays with you during the course of the program.
Beyond the Dog has developed this program to be effective and produce high levels of obedience. An experienced dog trainer will meet with clients Tuesday through Saturday for four weeks. Clients are required to be there at least once a week. Normally, owners are there on Friday or Saturday, near the end of the training week. The trainer will teach them eight commands during the program. These commands may vary from each case, but more or less they are the same across the board. After the program, owners can continue training and perform the commands anywhere they like.
After the first week of training, you and a trainer will work together to teach your dog commands. A trainer will assess the training in subsequent weeks and provide feedback for clients. Consistency is important as it will help solidify the obedience commands. The days the trainer is not there, you are expected to continue the training. Our trainer will show you the best training methods for treating the problem behaviors.
Contact us today if you are interested in treating your dog’s severe problem behaviors, aggression, or a highly obedient dog!
Important Note: Dogs with a history of aggressive biting should consider the All-Inclusive Dog Training Program. This is the preferred program when it comes to aggression.