- Severe problem behavior
- Several less severe behaviors
- Prices vary at each location, so please visit the respective website for more information. The following rates and details apply to all locations, however.
- Payment is received during the first day of the program each week
- $100 deposit required to schedule the program. This amount will be credited toward the amount due the first day of training.
- There will be a $10-15/session surcharge for locations outside of our service area. If applicable, you will be notified of this prior to the program start.
Cat training is not as common as dog training, which is one reason Beyond the Dog offers it. Our professional cat trainers and animal behaviorist are exceptional when it comes to cat training. You can get off on the right foot when it comes to training your new kitten or cat. Of course, it is also great for cats with severe behavior, aggression, or less severe behaviors. Beyond the Dog is capable of creating an even longer, more intensive program based on your cat’s behaviors. No two cats are the same, which is why we offer customized programs for their needs.
Executive Cat Training is performed in the comfort of the cat’s home. Most clients enroll in three weeks, but it will vary based on your cat’s behavior. A Beyond the Dog cat trainer and animal behaviorist will observe your cat’s past and present behaviors during the first session. The first session is an hour and a half long. From there, they will develop a training protocol for you to follow. They will go over it with you so you understand and feel comfortable with it. You will be trained in the third session of the week.
After the first week, you and the trainer will train your cat as a team. Trainers will address questions, observe progress, and more during the following weeks. Beyond the Dog cat trainers will ensure you are using the training techniques properly. We want you to be comfortable and confident throughout the process of training your cat.
Contact Beyond the Dog today for more information on our Executive Cat Training or to start the enrollment process.