- Severe problem behavior
- Several less severe behaviors
- Prices vary at each location, so please visit the respective website for more information. The following rates and details apply to all locations, however.
- Payment is received during the first day of the program each week
- $100 deposit required to schedule the program. This amount will be credited toward the amount due the first day of training.
- There will be a $10-15/session surcharge for locations outside of our service area. If applicable, you will be notified of this prior to the program start.
We know how hard it is to find a trainer for your cat. That’s why we are here to help Our professional cat trainers and animal behaviorist are exceptional when it comes to cat training. This program allows you to address problem behaviors in your older cat or get off on the right paw with your new kitten’s training. Because we know that each cat is different, each of our programs is customized to your cat’s unique needs. Beyond the Dog is capable of creating an even longer, more intensive program based on your cat’s behaviors.
Executive Cat Training is performed in the comfort of the cat’s home. In most cases, 3 weeks is an appropriate length, but it will vary based on your cat’s behavior. A Beyond the Dog cat trainer and animal behaviorist will observe your cat’s past and present behaviors during the first session, which is an hour and a half long. From there, they will develop a training protocol for you to follow. They will go over it with you so you understand and feel comfortable with it. The trainer will then meet with your cat twice a week one-on-one and a third time with you so that you can get comfortable with the training techniques.
After the first week, you and the trainer will train your cat as a team. Trainers will address questions, observe progress, and more during the following weeks. Beyond the Dog cat trainers will ensure you are using the training techniques properly. We want you to be comfortable and confident throughout the process of training your cat.
Contact Beyond the Dog today for more information on our Executive Cat Training or to start the enrollment process.